The End-to-End Drone Solution for Agriculture
Parrot Bluegrass Fields is a comprehensive, ready-to-fly drone solution that spans the entire crop analysis workflow. Parrot Bluegrass Fields provides agriculture professionals with the insights they need to maximize their yields and boost the quality of their crops.
The Parrot Bluegrass is a versatile quadcopter specifically designed for agriculture, which helps farmers to improve the yield of their crop based on the data collected by the two onboard cameras: the Full HD video camera and the revolutionary Parrot multispectral sensor. Sequoia!
The Parrot Bluegrass is easy to carry with its removable propellers, easy to fly thanks to its autonomous flight capacity and easy to repair.
EFFICIENT, RUGGED & EAST-TO-FLY QUADCOPTER DRONE
Parrot Bluegrass Fields is a rugged and easy-to-fly quadcopter drone designed for both crop mapping and aerial scouting.
- Cover large fields up to 65 ha (160 ac) at 122 m (400 ft) or fly low for greater resolution of down to 0.9 cm/px at 10 m (0.35 in/px at 33 ft) - single image.
- Flexbile vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) capability ensures efficient operation, even in confined areas.
- Three included batteries (25-minute flight time per battery) let you fly longer missions with greater ease and confidence.
- Make short work of demanding environments with Parrot Bluegrass Field's robust, professional-grade carbon-fibre structure.
- Intuitive Parrot Skycontroller 2 suits every pilot's needs.
VERSATILE VISUAL SCOUTING & CROP MAPPING
Equipped with two integrated multipurpose sensors, Parrot Bluegrass Fields is the perfect professional drone solution for visual scouting and crop mapping.
- An industry-leading multispectral Parrot Sequoia sensor allows for highly accurate crop mapping:
- Four multispectral mono-bands (Red, Green, RedEdge, Near Infrared), 1.2 MP, global shutter
- Multispectral GSD of 11.5 cm/px (4.5 in/px) at 122 m (400ft) flight height (or 2.8 cm/px (0.8 in/px) at 30 m / 100 ft)
- Front 14 MP RGB Camera for fast and effective live scouting of problem areas, including the capture of photos and Full HD-quality video at 1080p.
ACTIONABLE IN-FIELD INSIGHTS WITH PARROTFIELDS MOBILE APP
Parrot Bluegrass Fields makes mapping and scouting quick and simple.
- Perform fully automatic flights or fly manually over your crops.
- Generate NDVI maps in real-time during flight.
- Get the data you need faster. Compare NDVI maps to monitor the evolution of your crops from the convenience of your mobile device.
- Explore areas of interest via Parrot Bluegrass Fields' unique semi-automated scouting flights.
- Capture photos and videos on-demand with the Parrot Skycontroller 2
- Increase the value of the aerial data you capture by adding text annotations within the app and from the ground with the added benefit of taking GPS-tagged picture.
IN-DEPTH CROP ANALYSIS WITH PIX4DFIELDS
Pix4Dcapture is a mobile flight planning app to optimize mapping data from your consumer drone.
Parrot Bluegrass Fields help you make smarter decisions with greater analysis by providing full access to Pix4DFields drone mapping software for agriculture.
- Identify in-field variability faster with the new instant processing engine (process 50 ha / 123 ac in 1.5 minutes)
- Generate predefined or custom index maps for detailed crop performance analysis
- Visualize and understand crop trends by comparing different data layers side by side
- Create comprehensive zonation and prescription maps for more precise fertilizer applications
- Import or draw field boundaries and annotate crop ‘focus areas’ for a more in-depth inspection
- Export prescription maps to your tractor or Farm Management Information System for seamless integration into existing agriculture workflows
THIS SOLUTION MEETS THE FOLLOWING NEEDS
INSPECTION AND ANALYSIS OF CROPS
Analyzing crops and orchards from the sky to evaluate and optimize their health
Professional Parrot solutions make life easier for farmers by enabling them to carry out aerial surveillance work on their vineyards, fruit trees, berries, rapeseed and grain crops.
The data collected during the drone's flight provides radiography of unprecedented precision to identify the needs of each plot of land: NDVI maps and zonings.
No knowledge of flying drones is required.