Jump to a Specific Section
At Dynnex Drones, all orders over $400 ship free to the contiguous U.S.A.
Orders under $400 have a low flat shipping rate applied to them. If your order total is between $0.01 – $299.99 there is a flat rate of $7.99 for standard shipping charged. If your order total is between $300.00 – $399.99 there is a flat rate of $8.99 for standard shipping charged.
We also now ship to Alaska and Hawaii. All rates are calculated by weight. This is for standard shipping and not express delivery. We do not offer any express delivery services to Alaska or Hawaii.
We DO NOT ship to any U.S. territories (i.e. Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, etc.) or any countries other than the United States.
At Dynnex Drones, we strive to process and ship your order as quickly as possible. Most in-stock orders ship within 1 business day from the time you purchase (Monday through Friday excluding shipping holidays). While we do our best to get all in-stock orders that are placed before 1:00PM EST shipped out on the same day, we cannot always guarantee such a short processing time. In the rare event that an order takes more than 2 business days to ship, we will notify you
PLEASE NOTE: If you are financing a drone, in rare circumstances an order may not ship immediately when there are inconsistencies in the address and contact information on the order and the finance company asks us to hold the order until further information is provided by the customer. The amount of time it takes to ship is entirely dependent upon how quickly the customer supplies the finance company with additional information.
If some parts of an order are backordered, we will typically ship what is not backordered and ship the remainder of the order when it is back in stock. If we determine an order must "Ship Complete" (i.e. all items will ship together when available) we will notify you.
After placing an order, please make sure to monitor your email for any notices or questions that we may sent to you. We do not want to delay shipping a package because emails are not read that require some sort of action or response from you. In the event that an email is not responded to in a timely manner, we may make a judgement call and ship the order with our best guess as to what you may want. We may also just hold the order indefinitely or even cancel it. We will not be held responsible for any judgement calls we have to make because emails have not been responded to.
All orders will ship from the warehouse nearest to the shipping destination that has the product(s) in stock. We try to ship everything in the same package but occasionally orders may need to be broken up into multiple packages and shipments. The number of days it takes to arrive after it has been shipped is largely dependent on your proximity to the shipping warehouse. It could take just a day; it could take a week or slightly more.
We will send you a "Shipping Confirmation" email with your tracking number as soon as your order ships. Please make sure you whitelist our email address so important emails do not go to your spam/junk folder. Contact the shipping company with any questions you have about when your order may arrive. Once it has been shipped, it is out of our control and only the shipping company can provide you with that information.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please do so immediately. We try to get orders processed and shipped as quickly as possible. Once an order's status has been marked as "Awaiting Tracking Number" it is too late to stop the order. It could be anywhere from already packaged to on the truck when you receive an email with the "Awaiting Tracking Number" order status. Any cancellations made after an order is marked as "Awaiting Tracking Number" will incur a 10% restocking fee.
No Address Changes Allowed
In order to help prevent fraud, we do not allow address changes to an order nor will we allow a package to be held for pickup at the shipping company's facility. If you place an order and need to change the delivery address, you must immediately request that the original order be canceled and then re-visit the website and place a new order. Obviously, once an order has been marked as "Awaiting Tracking Number" or "Fulfilled" (which means it has already been processed through our warehouse and shipped), there is no way to cancel the order nor change its delivery address.
Signature Required Delivery
All items shipped by Dynnex Drones require a signature for delivery. Please be sure that someone is at the shipping destination to receive and sign for your package(s) on the delivery date indicated through your tracking number. It is your responsibility to arrange for another delivery if nobody is available to sign for the package at time of delivery. It is also the customer's responsibility to ensure that the person signing for a package at their property is someone authorized to sign for the package. If someone signs for a package at your property, it is considered delivered. In order to mitigate fraud, under no circumstances will we have a package held for pickup at the shipping company nor will we re-route a package to another delivery address.
Dynnex Drones is only responsible for products up to the time that they are received by the shipping company and title to the package's contents is transferred to the buyer the moment the package is received by the shipping company. Any problems that arise after the package has been received by the shipping company need to be addressed with the shipping company.
Shipments to P.O Boxes
To help reduce fraud we require all orders to be shipped to a residential address. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. If you checkout with a P.O. Box your order will be canceled and you will have to return to the store and reorder.
Shipments to Freight Forwarding Services
We normally do not ship to freight forwarding addresses because they are commonly used by those committing identity theft or using a stolen credit card. Sometimes, however, we do not catch the address as a freight forwarding company's address.
Use of a freight forwarding service is at your own risk. If you elect to have your order shipped to a freight forwarding company, your order is considered "delivered, complete and undamaged" when it arrives at that freight forwarding company (unless a damage claim is made by the freight forwarding company at the time of delivery). Any claims for damaged packages, missing items or non-delivery after that are thus void.
Most people are more than happy to accept our standard FREE SHIPPING and wait a few extra days to begin their flying adventures. We do offer expedited shipping which can be selected during the checkout process. You may choose from the following options:
- 2 Day Express (48 contiguous United States only)
- 3 Day Express (48 contiguous United States only)
- Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri Delivery Only): Contact for estimate. (48 contiguous United States only)
Be mindful of the fact that we do not offer Saturday delivery with Expedited Services; therefore, any order placed after 1:00PM EST Thursday will not ship until Friday and will arrive on Monday at the earliest (provided it was next day shipping you selected and Friday and/or Monday is not a shipping holiday). Orders placed prior to shipping holidays (Thanksgiving, for instance) will not ship until the next business shipping day.
It is very important to know that shipping companies do not count the day the package is shipped as a shipping day. For example: If you selected 2 Day Express shipping at checkout and order is shipped on Monday, the estimated delivery date will be on Wednesday.
Please Note: We are not the shipping carrier and do not offer any guarantees on their delivery times. If you have paid for expedited delivery and do not receive your package in the number of days that you paid for, a case will have to be opened with the shipping company and any refunds that may be due to you will not be processed until we have been refunded the extra costs by the shipping company. All decisions made about refunds of shipping costs are made by the shipping company - NOT Dynnex Drones - and their decisions are final, subject to their terms and regulations. There will be no refunds in the event that a customer misunderstands the date that their order would ship (i.e. an expedited order placed anytime Friday will not ship until Monday, assuming that Monday is not a shipping holiday). In the event that Dynnex Drones made a mistake and shipped a package incorrectly, the cost of expedited shipping ONLY will be refunded and no extra amounts for loss of use will be refunded regardless of the shipping method chosen.
If you receive damaged or incorrect item(s), Contact Us no later than 3 business days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections. If there is extensive damage to the box, refuse delivery and Contact Us immediately.
If for any reason, a package cannot be delivered, the customer is responsible for our costs to ship the package and any additional costs associated with the delivery, re-delivery attempts and return shipment to us as well as a 10% re-stocking fee. This is true even if the customer received "free" shipping (shipping is only free for products that are delivered and not returned).
Refusal of Delivery: If a package is refused for delivery, outside of arriving damaged or in a damaged box, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Dynnex Drones. Once we receive the package back in the warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. In addition, there is a 20% restocking fee for all returned orders.
Incorrect Shipping Address Provided: Packages that are returned to us because of an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges as well as a restocking fee of 10%. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. Requests for packages to be reshipped will have the restocking fee waived but will be subject to a reshipping fee.
Dynnex Drones only accepts "buyer's remorse" returns of unopened packages within 10 days of the order date. We do not accept returns for drones that are not working - that is a warranty issue that you need to contact the manufacturer about. Once a package is opened, all issues must be addressed with the manufacturer.
For "buyer's remorse" returns, please notify us within 10 days of the order date of your intention to return an unopened package in order to receive a return authorization from us and instructions on where to ship the package (we do not accept return shipments at our corporate offices). We do not accept "buyer's remorse" returns after 10 days of the order date, regardless of reason - even if it took more than 10 days for you to receive it. Any packages that are returned without a return authorization will be refused and the customer will be responsible for the return shipping back to them, as well.
There is a 10% processing fee on all returned orders. In addition, customers are responsible for the cost of returning packages to us as well as our original cost to ship the package to you, whether you received "free shipping" or not. In other words, shipping is only free to customers who keep their purchases.
Refunds will be processed in the amount of the original order, less a 10% re-stocking fee, less our actual shipping costs to get the product(s) to you.
Free Promotional Item
Free promotional items are only free if the original purchase is not returned to us in part or in whole. If the free promotional item is not returned with the original purchase the customer will be charged the full retail value plus shipping charges if applicable. Free items must be returned in unopened factory sealed boxes with the original order to receive a refund. Shipping charges are non refundable on free promotional items when applicable and will be deducted from the refunded amount. If a customer returns a portion of the purchase that received a free promotion item the full retail value of the free promotional item will be deducted from the refund as well as any other charges outlined in the return policy.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Products purchased before price changes do not qualify for any store credits, or refunds of the price difference.
CPS Accidental Crash Plans
Once a drone has been marked as "Fulfilled", you will have 7 days from the date of purchase to cancel your CPS Warranty. After that seven day window we will not be able to cancel your policy. If you made a claim within the first 7 days we will not be able to cancel your policy, regardless of the reason. Other exclusions may apply.
Unannounced Returned Packages
For no reason whatsoever should packages be returned to Dynnex Drones warehouse without an RMA number. Our processing center requires a RMA number in order to track who the package belongs to. If for any reason a package arrives at Dynnex Drones facility without an RMA number the package will be stored for up to 35 days before a "discovery" process begins.
During the "discovery" process our team will figure out who the package belongs to and contact the customer so they can claim their package. If the package has not been claimed with 35 days from receipt of the package Dynnex Drones will refund the original form of payment lesser a 35% processing fee. The customer will also be responsible to pay for all shipping charges incurred by Dynnex Drones, even if "free shipping" was offered at the time the order was placed. This refund process can take up to 10 business day's to be fully processed. Please Contact Us immediately if you are having issues with your shipment so our team can assist you.
The majority of our products (including DJI products) are covered under manufacturer's warranty. The warranty on products does not cover, and Dynnex Drones is not responsible in any way, for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to persons or property from the use of any equipment purchased on our site. Dynnex Drones does not provide any warranties whatsoever and defers the manufacturer for any complaints/warranties/guarantees as Dynnex Drones does not make, manufacture, or fabricate any of the products found herein unless specified.
And remember: These parts can be complex systems, failure of one component can result in a crash or damage. The warranty does not cover, and Dynnex Drones is not responsible in any way, for damage to other equipment due to a failure of a component. Dynnex Drones is not responsible in any way for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to personal property from use of any equipment purchased at dynnexdrones.com.
PLEASE NOTE: We offer Accidental Crash Plans on all new and refurbished drones sold on this website. Our drone protection plans cover any problems you may experience with a drone including crash protection. Our CPS Accidental Crash Plan Coverage can be utilized any day, for an unlimited number of times, during the protection period that you select. Accidental Crash Plan Coverage may be used in lieu of the manufacturer's warranty anytime AFTER 30 days from the date of purchase.
If a Warranty issue does arise and the item must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement the customer must contact the manufacturer.
The summaries we provide are subject to the full warranty specifications described by each manufacturer on their website. We make every attempt to update the information so it is as accurate as possible and make no claims that every manufacture offers a warranty of any kind. The information we provide on the Dynnex Drones website should only be used as a reference.
Read DJI's full After-Sales Service Policy here: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
What is Covered
DJI warrants that each new DJI product that you purchase will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period for a product starts on the day a product is received, or as may be otherwise specified by DJI. The warranty period and types of after-sales service that apply to your product are as specified in “Part III - Types of After-Sales Service” below.
How to Obtain After-Sales Service
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting DJI. Additional charges may apply outside DJI’s normal service areas. Please contact DJI for information specific to your location.
What to do Before Obtaining After-Sales Service
Before obtaining after-sales service, the following steps must be taken:
- Follow the procedures specified by DJI.
- Backup all data contained on your product’s SD card.
- Except for flight logs, remove all data, including confidential information, proprietary information and personal information, from the product. Or, if you are unable to remove any such information, modify the information to prevent its access by another party or so that it is not personal data under applicable law. DJI shall not be responsible for the loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, on a product returned or accessed for warranty service.
- Provide DJI with all system passwords, if necessary.
- Provide DJI with sufficient and safe access to your product, so DJI can provide service as needed.
- Remove all additional parts, alterations, and attachments not covered under warranty.
- Ensure that the product or part is free of any legal restrictions that prevent its replacement.
- If you are not the owner of a product or part, obtain authorization from the owner for DJI to provide warranty service.
What Will DJI Do
Contact DJI and specify your problem. DJI will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone, e-mail or online chat. DJI may direct you to download and install particular software updates. If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone or through the application of software updates, you may be required to deliver the product to DJI for further examination. DJI will arrange for service under the type of warranty service designated for the product under “Part III - Types of After-Sales Service” below if the problem with your product is covered by this After-Sales Policy. Otherwise, you may have to apply for customer-paid repair service.
Product and Part Replacement
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replaced product or part becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product or part becomes your property. Only unaltered DJI products and parts are eligible for replacement. Replacement products or parts provided by DJI may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’s warranty.
Use of Personal Contact Information
What This After-Sales Policy Does NOT Cover
This policy DOES NOT cover the following:
- Crashes or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by flights which did not follow instruction manual recommendations.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. in mining areas or close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-downlink, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight, as specified by instruction manuals.
- Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
- Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
- Any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that DJI may provide or integrate into the DJI product at your request.
- Damage resulting from any non-DJI technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions or inaccurate product set-up and installation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
Limitation of Liability
When receiving service, DJI is responsible for loss or damage to your product only while it is in DJI's possession or in transit, if DJI is responsible for transportation. DJI is NOT responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product. Under no circumstances, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy set forth herein, shall DJI, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers be liable for any of the following even if informed of their possibility and regardless of whether the claim is based in contract, warranty, negligence, strict liability or other theory of liability: 1) third party claims against you for damages; 2) loss, damage or disclosure of your data; 3) special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings. In no case shall the total liability of DJI, its affiliates, suppliers, resellers, or service providers for damages from any cause exceed the amount of actual direct damages, not to exceed the amount paid for the product.
The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property or damage to tangible personal property for which DJI is liable under law. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Your Other Rights
This policy provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with DJI. Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement.
Types of After-Sales Service
DJI guarantees that, subject to the following conditions, Return & Refund Service, Replacement Service and Warranty Repair Service can be requested. Please contact DJI for more details. You will be required to fill out a repair form, which should be sent to us along with the to-be-repaired unit.
You can request Return & Refund Service:
- Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
- Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
Return & Refund Service will not be provided where:
- It is requested beyond seven (7) calendars days of receiving a product.
- A product sent to DJI for Return & Refund Service does not include all original accessories, attachments or packaging, or any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
- A legal proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is not provided or is reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage is caused to the product by uncontrollable external factors, including fire, floods, high winds or lightning strikes.
- A product is not delivered to DJI within seven (7) calendar days after Return & Refund Service confirmation is sent from DJI.
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.
You can request Replacement Service:
- Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product has sustained a substantial damage in transit, provided always that the damage proof issued by the carrier can be provided to DJI.
- Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product does not match the original description of the product in one or more significant respects.
- Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure.
Replacement Service will not be provided where:
- Service is requested more than fifteen (15) calendars days after receiving a product.
- Legal proof-of-purchase, receipts, or invoices are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- A product sent to DJI for replacement does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains items damaged by user error. A product is found to have no defects after all appropriate tests are conducted by DJI.
- Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation. Product labels, serial numbers, water damage marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage is caused by uncontrollable external factors, including fires, floods, high winds, or lightning strikes.
- Received product has not been sent back to DJI seven (7) calendar days after replacement confirmation from DJI.
- Proof of damage during transit issued by the carrier cannot be provided. Other circumstances stated in this policy.
Warranty Repair Service
Main parts of DJI products have various warranty periods. A list of types of main parts and their respective warranty periods can be found at http://www.dji.com/service.
You can request Warranty Repair Service where:
- The product must not have been subjected to abnormal or unauthorized used, as intended by the manufacturer during the warranty period.
- Product labels, Serial Numbers, water damage marks, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering.
- No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed on the product or a component.
- You provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for DJI Direct Sales).
Warranty Repair Service will not be provided where:
- Crash or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair.
- Damage caused by unauthorized circuit modification and mismatch or misuse of the battery or charger.
- Damage caused by flights which did not follow the instruction manual recommendations.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. a mining areas, close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment containing interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the unit at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight as specified by the instruction manuals.
- Damage caused by a flight in which damaged components or components suffering from natural wear and tear were used.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery. Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- A product has not been sent back to DJI seven (7) calendar days after warranty service confirmation from DJI.
- Other circumstances stated in this policy.
- The warranty period for Return & Refund Service, Replacement Service and Warranty Repair Service may vary with respect to your product, the part experiencing issues, or the country of purchase. Please refer to http://www.dji.com/service for the warranty period for your product and products in your country.
- You are responsible for shipping costs when sending product(s) for return, repair or replacement.
- DJI will examine the returned product(s) to identify the problem. If the problem qualifies for service under this policy, DJI will bear the cost for refund, replacement, or repair and return the product(s) at our cost to you.
- If DJI determines that the issue in question is not covered by this DJI After-Sales Policy, you will have to apply for Customer Paid Repair Service. DJI will not start repair until you agree to the cost for repair quoted by DJI. If you disagree with the cost for repair, DJI will return the product(s) with you burdening the cost of return shipping.
- Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. These refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance. If any refurbished parts or units do not meet our quality assurance requirements, brand new parts or units will be issued. Any replaced parts may come with different serial numbers.
- Please be aware that where a product is capable of retaining user-generated data, such data may be lost during the repair process. We therefore recommend that you back up your data prior to any repair.
- Please note that data analysis service will not be provided after warranty expiration.
- Customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
- For customers in North America, please note: DJI products purchased after August 1st, 2016 are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from DJI authorized dealers and retailers.
DynnexDrones.com takes precautions to protect our users' information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
For further assistance please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the DynnexDrones.com web site and services available under the domain https://dynnexdrones.com/ (the “Site”). This Agreement is entered into between you as the user of the Site (the “User”) and DynnexDrones.com (the "Business").
Application of and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1. For purposes of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether such User has registered with Business as a registered user or whether such User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by Business. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
2. By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User, and you shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
3. Business may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting and may apply retroactively. Posting by Business of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer Business.
Access to the Site
1. Access to the Site and some features are provided to all Users free of charge. Business reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to certain areas or features of the Site.
2. Business reserves the right to deny access to the site to any User for whatever reason in order to protect Business’s interests.
1. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the “Business Content”) for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the Business Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with Business, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Business Content. Systematic retrieval of Business Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Business is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
2. Some of the Business Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties (“Third Party Content”). Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. Business is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User’s reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, Business is not responsible for the conduct of any User’s activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User’s conduct.
3. Business may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks to such third party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites. User acknowledges that Business has no control over such third party’s web site, does not monitor such sites, and Business shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such web site.
4. Messages or information sent by a User through communication systems provided by the Site, or through emails, fax or letters to addressees obtained from the Site, shall not contain any of the materials described in the provisions of Section 4.2 below.
4.2. All Users may not use our services for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or any kind or nature. Further, shall not publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
5. Business reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall Business be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
6. No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Business and/or any other User and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
Limitation of Liability
1. The features and services on the Business site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and Business hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
2. Business makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on or through the site. Business does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the site does not violate any third party rights; and Business makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the Business.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User’s sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Business or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. Under no circumstances shall Business be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
5. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save Business, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Site (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Site) or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Business, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Business. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Business, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that Business is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. Business reserves the right; at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Business in asserting any available defenses.
6. Business shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following: the use or the inability to use the Site; any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site; violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Users’ manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants; unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User; statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or any matters relating to access to the site however arising, including negligence.
DynnexDrones.com is owned and operated by MCH Innovations Inc., a Delaware Corporation.