FREE SHIPPING on orders over $400
Yuneec H520 Hexacopter Airframe, ST16S, 2 Batteries & A20 Charger
>> The Yuneec H520 Hexacopter features long flight times and industry leading flight characteristics, and is specifically developed for law enforcement, fire fighting, search and rescue, security, construction, surveying, broadcasting and mapping applications.
>> Its rugged design and reliable precision compass provide a stable and precise flight envelope, and numerous safety features make the H520 ideal for enterprise and commercial operators.
- Up to 28 minute flight time
- 2D and 3D geo-mapping capabilities
- Six-Rotor (Hex) - Safety, Stability and Reliability
- High Wind-Resistant Airframe
- Interchangeable Cameras
- ST16S Ground Station - 7” HD Touch LCD with HDMII® ouput
- DataPilot™ Mission Control Software System
- Waypoints System - easily designate an area for auto-surveillance/mapping
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
The H520 is compatible with multiple, hot-swap capable camera options, making it adaptable to a wide range of applications. With fully retracting landing gear and unlimited rotation 360° gimbal-cameras, you have an unobstructed view ensuring you capture every detail with ease.
CAMERA NOT INCLUDED
H520 Hexacopter for professional use
Commercial aerial solution
The H520 is a hexacopter that has been developed for commercial use. The sUAS is the perfect solution for long flight times and a proven and robust technology in an all-in-one package. The H520 is built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, and mapping applications in addition to offering cinematic or broadcast-ready imaging payload systems.
The H520 can fulfil a multitude of UAV roles
The H520 is a Hexacopter with long flight times, safety and flexibility, developed for law enforcement, search and rescue, security, construction, surveying, broadcasting and mapping applications. Its rugged design and reliable precision compass provides a stable and precise flight envelope, and numerous safety features make the H520 the ultimate copter for commercial and professional operators.
The H520 Hexacopter not only saves time, costs and manpower needed for inspections, it also reduces the numerous safety hazards involved in an inspection. The H520 captures all important details with precise and clear imagery without getting too close to the object. During the inspection flight, the live image of the drone can be output to additional monitors, allowing several people to participate and provide preliminary inspection analysis’s even during the flight. Thanks to multiple camera options, the operator always remains flexible and can adjust the payload according to the application.
- Solar Panel Inspection
- Wind Turbine Inspection
SEARCH & RESCUE
The Yuneec H520 Hexacopter provides enhanced safety at accident scenes, speeds up the process of rescue and recovery, and offers scene management tools via thermal imaging and resource management. Firefighters will acquire the ability to “see” through smoke and rapidly identify hotspots using thermal imaging. When searching for missing persons, time is a crucial factor and rescuers will benefit from the fast-deploying H520. With multiple sensor compatibility, the H520 is the “Swiss Army knife” of the UAV world, providing the capability to change sensors/payloads in seconds, and enabling multiple datasets for efficient, more informed decision-making.
- Fire Brigade
- Rescue Services
The H520 allows you to clear accident scenes faster and instantly capture incident forensic evidence before contamination. Empower your team to safely handle dangerous situations, supervise events from the sky with an aerial view, and cover large search areas in minutes instead of hours. Deploying the Yuneec H520 sUAS system prior to entering an area of interest allows for accurate capture of data without contaminating the scene itself. High quality camera systems like the E90 and the dual sensor thermal/low light CGO-ET, with embedded GPS and telemetry data, enables evidence-gathering and examination before investigators and first-responders enter the area.
- Law Enforcement
BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING (BIM)
Fly the H520 UAV and perform pre-construction surveys, topographical measurements and project progress reports with precision and efficiency. The Yuneec H520 is designed to fly repeatable and perfectly-positioned flights over construction sites, providing measurable and demonstrable project data, and helping to identify shrink points, at-risk areas, or security breach points. The ability to integrate with popular project management, BIM, and auto-CAD systems, H520 is a fast deploying, safe tool for project managers and site supervisors to monitor and measure progress. The H520 is ideal for early damage-protection evaluation, quality management exercises, and other asset evaluation operations.
- Construction Work
- Construction Planning
Built for industrial use and ambitious professionals
The H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind with six-rotor systems that allow for stable, precise flight, long focal-length lenses that allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object and data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images.
Reliable, stable and precise
Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position, allowing the solution to fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe. Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments.
Hot-swap payload options
All of our E-Series cameras and the CGOET are hot swap-capable on our sUAS platforms, allowing for significant time-savings through not requiring a power-down/restart of the UAS system. This also allows for consistency of data-storage, rather than using multiple storage devices and locations. Whether it’s thermal imaging, long focal length, or wide focal-length data capture, memory cards may be swapped from device to device.
- 20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
- 4K resolution at 60 frames per second Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
- 23 mm lens with low distortion
- included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
- 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°
- 12 MP 1/2.3“ sensor
- 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
- Ideally suitable for inspection of cell towers, wind turbines and other vertical assets
- 40 mm equivalent lens enables to capture important visual details while maintaining a safe distance from the asset
- Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
- High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
- The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light sensitivity than the human eye
- Low light camera alongside the thermal imaging camera combine to overlay IR and RGB for a clean, precise image. Capture infrared and video images with identical positioning via a single flight plan
- Adjustable temperature detection
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
ST16S all-in-one controller
The ST16S Ground Station is an all-inclusive transmitter and receiver that gives you full control over the H520 during flight, allowing users to capture photos and video with great ease. With a large 7-inch integrated screen, the Android-based ST16S controller displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device. You can also use the ST16S as a mission planner. Plan your flight using the touch screen, and execute your mission with just a single press of a button.
Our DataPilot™ software system enables users to efficiently and consistently create orthomaps, 3D scans, crop data imagery, or cinematic movement for repeatable, recallable aerial flight paths, without requiring expensive 3rd party software.
Software Development Kit (SDK)
Yuneec offers power users and software development teams a Software Development Kit/SDK that enables developers to tap into the power of the Yuneec hardware and software tools. The Yuneec SDK is a set of software development tools that allows the creation of applications harnessing the power of our H520 series of UAS, adding to a robust software and hardware package.
Your benefits at a glance
- Designed for professional, commercial and governmental requirements
- 6 rotors for high safety and redundancy as well as high stability and precision even while experiencing wind and turbulence
- Take-off weight with all available camera systems (E90/E50/CGOET) below 2 kg
- Reliable position determination by evaluating GPS, Glonass and Galileo satellites
- High-precision, low-interference compass
- Good visibility due to bright orange paint
- Video downlink encryption according to the WPA2 standard with a dynamic password
- No data transfer to an external server
- Software is based on solid PX4 code
- Intelligent sonar collision avoidance for safe and stress-free flying
- Energy efficient and quiet with a flight time of up to 28 minutes with E50 / 25 minutes with CGOET/E90
- Numerous, also individual, service and maintenance packages available
- ST16S with an integrated 7” touch display, voice output and multilingual comprehensive DataPilot™ software
- HDMI signal directly from the ST16S to output the drone’s live image onto larger monitors
- Mission planning on the computer or on the ST16S, offline maps available, creation of own maps possible
- Waypoint and survey missions, including cross-wise flights, suitable for construction surveying, perimeter security, accident reconstruction, 3D scans, orthomaps, area inspections and S&R tasks
- 2D/3D mapping, angled and orthographic images during a flight for precise 3D scans
- DataPilot™ automatically generates the flight route when an area to be scanned is specified, including a possible battery change.
- Definition of resolution over inches per pixel or altitude
- Missions can be saved for any repetition of the same flight route (e.g., for tracking shots)
- SDK available: third-party software and adaptation to your own application are possible.
- Capable of being tethered (sold separately)
- Lower space requirement and short set-up time
- Retractable landing gear and 360 degree endlessly rotatable camera gimbal for precise alignment or a permanent all-round view, even during tethering
- Hot-swappable camera/gimbal systems
What's In The Box
- Typhoon H520 Airframe
- ST16S Ground Station
- 2 batteries
- Sunshade and Neckstrap for ST16S
*Free shipping on all orders $400 or more!
We ship faster than our competitors. Most items ship from our warehouses which cuts down on processing time. We have 5 warehouses to ship from located in the U.S. which means you get your goods quickly and affordably.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
*We offer fast, easy, reliable and FREE shipping to the 48 contiguous US states. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and any US territory may incur additional shipping charges. All orders are processed upon receipt, and most individual items or accessory orders are shipped within 1-3 business days or more as specified on product page. Custom bundles may take longer or as specified on product page.
All Pre-Orders/Back-Orders are shipped once the items become available. Actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification by our Credit and Fraud Protection Department. Most orders are shipped via UPS. Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as your product ships. Orders are NOT shipped or delivered on Saturday or Sunday. If you purchase something on Friday the order will be shipped within 24 hrs of the following business day.
All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.For more read our Shipping Policy.
Return, Refund & Warranty Policies:
Dynnex Drones strives to provide an excellent customer experience. We will do everything within our capacity to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase. We offer a 10-day ‘buyer’s remorse’ on select products from the ship date and with an approved RMA number. Unopened boxes can be returned no questions asked. Items that have been activated, previously flown, used, or show any sign of wear will not be accepted and will be returned at the customers expense. The purchaser can obtain an RMA number by submitting a RETURN REQUEST.
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RMA AUTHORIZATION NUMBER - CONTACT US BEFORE SHIPPING ANY PRODUCT BACK.
All returned or exchanged items must be in brand new condition, in their original unopened box, and must include all original packing material, packing slip, blank warranty cards, manuals, documents, and all accessories. Items received that do not meet these requirements will not be accepted. All returns are subject to a minimum 15% re-stocking fee. Items that have been activated, previously flown, used, or show any sign of wear will not be accepted. RMA Authorizations are valid for a period of seven (7) days from date of issue and must be post marked accordingly. Package all items securely and have the RMA# clearly visible on the shipping label or package.
Request an RMA Number
To return an item to us, please submit a request for RMA in order to be assigned an RMA number and obtain return shipping instructions. DO NOT ship any product back without authorization as these packages will be refused.
Customers MUST fill out a cancellation form in order to cancel their order. You can find the form here >> CANCEL ORDER. You must receive a confirmation by the Dynnex Drones team of your cancellation notice otherwise it's null and void.