Your security and privacy is extremely important to us. Accordingly, we have developed a Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
As a user of the website, and mobile applications of DynnexDrones.com, you are in control of your personal information. We've provided this Policy, which sets forth DynnexDrones.com policies regarding the collection, use, and safeguarding of the personal data of those using the DynexxDrones.com Website. We encourage you to read this Policy and become familiar with it.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES DYNNEXDRONES.COM COLLECT?
If you provide Personal Data through the Services, you acknowledge and agree that such Personal Data may be transferred from your current location to our offices and servers or those of our affiliates or contractors located in USA and other countries.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information from users upon registration on its website and in connection with the use of any of DynnexDrones.com applications. The personally identifiable information falls in the following categories:
- Short name (username);
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Credit card information, when necessary
- Location (GPS) information as: current positions as polar coordinates; a track identifier, times lapped;
- Activity and performance information
We may automatically collect other Information, such as your:
- Device ID and information (needed to match incoming data with existing data);
- IP address, browser type and language, and system type;
- Cookie information and whether you have software to access certain features;
- Access times and referring website URLs;
- Information about your purchases;
- Information about your interactions with our services and products
3. AUTOMATIC LOGGING OF SESSION DATA
What is session data? Session data is when we automatically track generic information during your time or session on our website. The information can include your individual IP address and your OS and browser software information, and the activities performed by the user while using the DynnexDrones.com Website. Why do we collect your session data information? We receive this information as it helps us analyze critical data as what subjects visitors are most likely to click on, how many persons are clicking on multiple pages on the site, how long they are staying and how often. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. We also use session data to help prevent fraud or unauthorized use of our site.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Advertising Data Collected By Third Parties (Vendors)
The advertisements you see on the DynnexDrones.com website are served by us or by third-party vendors. We allow third party Vendors to collect data about your online sessions through cookies and other technologies. We won’t allow these third parties to collect personal data about you via the advertisements they serve on the DynnexDrones.com Website. The data gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about you, your interests or preferences and to display advertisements on DynnexDrones.com.
5. HOW ARE COOKIES USED ON THE DYNNEXDRONES.COM WEBSITE?
- "Session cookies” are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical data. This Website uses session cookies.
- IP address: As you cruise through a website, certain data can be collected without you actively providing the data using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
- This Website may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report collective generic data, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our Website, and administer and improve website's to our consumers.
- "Persistent cookies” Persistent cookies store information on your computer for retrieving particular data you have previously provided helping to discern what areas of the website visitors find most valuable and customizing the website based on your preferences. We use persistent cookies.
- "Internet tags,” tell the website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor's computer. This Website uses Internet tags.
- "Navigational data" are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors. This Website uses navigational data.
By using the Site and the Services you consent to DynexxDrones.com settings of cookies on the devices.
Turning off cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make this Website more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. As cookies are used to track shopping basket items through the order process, it will not be possible to place on order.
6. ADVERTISING DATA COLLECTED BY US
DynnexDrones.com is dedicated to providing you with pertinent content and data. To do this, we may, through cookies and other technologies, gather information about your product-related searches. This data collected is used to display ads to you on our website or elsewhere online; that match your apparent interests. We use this data, combined with other data we have collected, to display advertisements to you on our website that match your apparent interests.
7. ADVERTISING DATA COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTY VENDORS
The ads you see on the DynnexDrones.com Website is served by us or by third-party vendors. We allow third party Vendors to gather data about your online sessions through cookies and other means. We do not permit these third parties to collect personal data about you via the advertisements they serve on the DynnexDrones.com website. The data gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about you, your interests or preferences and to display advertisements on DynnexDrones.com.
8. HOW DOES DYNNEXDRONES USE LOCATION-DATA?
If you use GPS websites, in mobile applications, you may be sending us Location Data. This information may reveal your actual location. We use this location data to personalize your requests, such as by auto-filling the city name when you are searching for travel options. We also use GPS information for support, to develop new features, a better user experience and to improve the overall quality of the DynnexDrones.com Website.
9. WITH WHOM WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE SHARED?
You agree and acknowledge, that we may collect personal information of generated user content while using DynnexDrones. Any User generated data collected will only be in regards to usage of our site. We may disclose these analytics to third party links, in order to gather additional information in regards to our customers user experience. However, personal information such as your weight, e-mail, password to the site, phone number and any payment information will per default not be disclosed or made publicly available by DynnexDrones. Any posting and/or auto-posting of your activities and other User Generated Content to connected partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc.) requires your active consent.
We may share your Personal data and Non-Personal data with third parties without notice to you under certain circumstances including:
When we engage a Website Provider to perform certain business-related functions, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.Legal Requirements
If we are required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of DynnexDrones.com including when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to stop someone who may be meddling with our rights or properties, whether it has intent or otherwise. Or if we have reason to believe other people could be injured by such activities.Business Transfers
In the case of a corporate sale, asset sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, we may share your information with new business partners. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information may be part of the assets that are transferred.Aggregated Information
We may aggregate your Personal and Non-Personal Information and provide it to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers or other third parties, in response to a government request for lawful purposes. We may disclose Personal Information to third party marketers (who may combine such Personal Information with their records, and files available from other sources), for their direct marketing purposes.
- You can control your privacy preferences regarding email. You may update these preferences at any time.
- You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us regarding new features, Website, and special offers when registering for an account by unchecking the box that asks whether you would like to receive e-mail updates.
- You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional e-mails of certain types at any time by using the Unsubscribe page on our Site. You may also opt-out from promotional emails from us by calling Customer Care.
11. HOW CAN I UPDATE OR CORRECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal profile, which includes member registration and policy information, can be updated through "My Account" on the DynnexDrones.com Homepage. Because of the way we store information, after you update your information or request that your account is deactivated for marketing purposes, residual copies of your information may remain in our active servers for a period and may remain in our backup systems. Some requests that we deem are unreasonably repetitive and require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical may be rejected. Information may also be retained as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
12. SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
While no website can promise complete security, we have incorporated the latest, technical and physical security procedures designed to protect your personal data. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. Also, we use encryption when transmitting your private data between systems. We employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. We cannot be held responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
To help maintain your privacy when you are required to establish a password choose a strong one that requires using characters with a combination of letters and numbers. Do not disclose your password to any other person, as you will be held accountable for all activities that occur under your password or account.
We may directly or indirectly through Website Providers, serve personalized advertisements for products, websites, and programs when you visit our Site. Your Personal Information and generic Information is combined and compared with other user information and databases for marketing or advertising purposes. You may opt out of the tailoring of advertising based on information we collect.
14. PRIVACY PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN
Under Section 16 CFR Part 312 Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) of 1998, 15 U.S.C. 6501–6505; mandates rules on operators of websites or online website's directed to children under 13 years of age, and on operators of other websites that have actual knowledge that they are collecting personal information online from a child under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect any data from such children. If you are under the age of 13, do not submit any information to this Site. Any Information inadvertently collected from children under the age of 13, will be deleted as soon as possible.
15. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California have the right to obtain certain Personal information under Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code. The information includes data that may have been shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes including the names and addresses of those third parties.
17. CONTACT US
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy or our information practices, please feel free to contact us at any time at support@DynnexDrones.com